The Business and Property Committee is responsible for promoting economic development and regeneration and associated activities. It also has responsibility for developing and monitoring property and asset management.
It incorporates focus on four broad areas: infrastructure, enterprise, skills and securing/managing external funds. It also has responsibility for the oversight and development of County Farms, a recognition of their importance in the rural economy.
The specific functions are:
- Promoting economic growth and enterprise
- Removing barriers to growth
- Inward investment
- Supporting the Council’s role on the Local Enterprise Partnership (NALEP)
- Unemployment issues
- Oversight of Norfolk Infrastructure Fund and Norfolk Development Company
- Promoting the rural economy
- Oversight and development of County Farms
- Property and asset management
Committee details, including meeting dates, members, agendas and minutes
Business and Property - Forward Plan
Recent decisions taken by the Committee
Delegated decisions by officers