Environment, development and transport committee
The Environment, Development and Transport Committee has responsibility for protecting and enhancing the environment.
It also incorporates travel and transport services to help keep the county moving, and maintains and develops the highway network.
The Committee Chair is Martin Wilby (Cons)
The specific functions are:
- Climate Change, mitigation and adaptation
- Flood and Water Management
- Ecology and Arboriculture
- Countryside Access
- Heritage and Landscape
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Transport Strategy/Highways Network/Passenger Transport
- Planning and Development Strategy and Management