We need to handle personal information about you so that we can provide better services for you. This is how we look after that information.
When we ask you for personal information, we promise:
- To tell you why we need it
- To ask only for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
- To protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t have
- To let you know whether we share it with other organisations to give you better public services, and whether you can say no
- To make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
- Not to make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission
In return, we ask you to:
- Give us accurate information
- Tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address
- Tell us if there are any mistakes so that we can correct them
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.