Below are details of our counter fraud measures and how many times we used our counter fraud powers in 2017/18.
- Number of occasions we use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud – 0, Norfolk County Council has no social housing function
- Total number (absolute and full-time equivalent – full-time employees) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud - 2 full-time employees
- Total number (absolute and full-time equivalent) of professional accredited counter fraud specialists - 2 (Chief Internal Auditor – CIPFA Certificate in Investigative Practice, Investigative Auditor – Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist (Cfpab)
- Total amount spent by Norfolk County Council on the investigation and prosecution of fraud – £0
- Total number of fraud cases detected – 9