Statement of accounts
The annual statement of accounts (the accounts) shows details of the costs of providing the Council’s services and information about the Council’s assets and liabilities.
The Council’s accounts (including those of Norfolk Pension Fund) for 2017-18 have been prepared and certified by the Executive Director of Finance and Commercial Services as giving a true and fair view of the financial position of the Council as at 31 March 2018.
The draft unaudited accounts are subject to audit by the Council’s external auditor, Mr Mark Hodgson of Ernst & Young LLP of One Cambridge Business Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ. This may result in changes to the accounts.
- Declaration by Responsible Financial Officer
- Draft Statement of Accounts 2017-18
- Draft Annual Governance Statement 2017-18
Copies of the accounts for the previous 6 years are shown below.
Period for the Exercise of Public Rights
Any rights of objection, inspection and questioning of the local auditor may only be exercised within a single period of 30 working days commencing on the day following the signing of the draft unaudited accounts referred to above and for 2017-18 must include the first 10 working days in June.
Previous Statements of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts - 2016-17
- Annual Governance Statement 2016-17
- Annual Audit letter - 2016-17
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit - 2016-17
- Statement of Accounts – 2015-16
- Annual Governance Statement – 2015-16
- Annual Audit letter – 2015-16
- Statement of Accounts – 2014-15
- Annual Governance Statement – 2014-15
- Annual Audit letter – 2014-15
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit – 2014-15
- Statement of Accounts – 2013-14
- Annual Governance Statement – 2013-14
- Annual Audit Letter – 2013-14
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit – 2013-14
- Statement of Accounts – 2012-13
- Annual Governance Statement – 2012-13
- Annual Audit Letter – 2012-13
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit – 2012-13
- Statement of Accounts – 2011-12
- Annual Audit Letter – 2011-12