About the partnership
‘Our clear objective is to achieve a better outcome for every child involved in the care system in Norfolk.’
Our partnership is made up of six employees of Norfolk County Council’s Children’s Services, ten foster carer representatives and an advice and mediation worker.
Our aims are to:
- Maximise the welfare of children in our care through the promotion of good practice and partnership working. To adopt a culture of continuous improvement, to offer ideas on new and innovative ways of working.
- Promote working partnerships though facilitating good communication.
- Create opportunities for children and young people to meet together for the purpose of growth and development through activity and learning.
- Create opportunities for the team around the child to meet together for the purpose of growth and development.
Contact the partnership
Action plan 2016
Achievements so far
Newsletters for 2015
Minutes for 2017
- 18 October 2017 minutes
- 27 September 2017 minutes
- 19 July 2017 minutes
- 24 May 2017 minutes
- 26 April 2017 minutes
- 25 January 2017 minutes (pdf 159kb)
- 22 February 2017 minutes
- Feb 2017 action points
- 16 March 2017 minutes
- March 2017 action points
Minutes for 2016
- 6 January 2016 minutes (pdf 128kb)
- 3 February 2016 minutes (pdf 142kb)
- 9 March 2016 minutes (pdf 284kb)
- 13 April 2016 minutes (pdf 107kb)
- 4 May 2016 minutes (pdf 136kb)
- 25 May 2016 minutes (pdf 147kb)
- 22 June 2016 minutes (pdf 96kb)
- 28 September 2016 minutes (pdf 123kb)
- 19 October 2016 minutes (pdf 646kb)
- 13 November 2016 minutes
- 14 December 2016 minutes