Entries for the 2019/20 Health and Wellbeing Board Awards have now closed.
“Our ambition is to enable a system that not only detects and treats illnesses, but one that also prevents poor health by tackling the root causes of ill health and puts people back in charge of their own health. The awards provide an exciting opportunity to highlight the excellent work going on to drive forward this approach in Norfolk and Waveney."
HWB chairman Bill Borrett
The awards will honour individuals and organisations delivering the ambitions of the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy. The winners will be announced at the HWB annual conference on 25 March.
This year’s awards are themed around Prioritising Prevention. This includes:
- Giving children the best start in life
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles
- Tackling the root causes of ill health (physical and mental)
There are two categories:
- Chairman's Awards - recognising service delivery, innovation or improvement by an organisation or department
- Health and Wellbeing Hero - recognising an individual's exceptional contribution within the community
If you'd like more information about the awards, email HWBChairman@norfolk.gov.uk