Equality, diversity and community cohesion
Norfolk County Council is committed to providing equality of opportunity and accessible services for everyone in Norfolk.
We have a duty under the Equality Act 2010 to promote equality of opportunity and eliminate discrimination for service users and staff, as well as fostering positive relationships between different communities.
We are undertaking a range of actions to promote equality across the different services we pay for and deliver, based on what residents have told us will make the most difference.
On 31 January each year, we publish an annual report about our progress to promote equality and accessibility, as well as information about the diversity of our workforce. You can access these annual reports below:
- January 2018 performance report
- January 2017 performance report
- January 2016 performance report
- January 2015 performance report
- January 2014 performance report
- January 2013 performance report
- January 2012 performance report
- Workforce data for 2016-2017
- Workforce data for 2015-2016
- Workforce data for 2014-2015
- Workforce data for 2013-2014
Employers with more than 250 employees are required to publish their Gender Pay Gap information annually by 31 March. You can access Norfolk County Council’s results below: