Tree safety management policy
We have a responsibility to ensure that our trees don't pose a danger to the public or property.
To address this risk the we have produced a Tree Safety Management Policy.
This Policy will ensure:
- An overall assessment of risk is completed to identify high, medium and low risk tree zones
- A system of tree inspections is in operation in relation to risk
- A record of trees and inspections is retained
- Systems and processes are identified that control and mitigate risks as identified from inspections
- Staff who carry out inspections are competent to do so
- Operation of this Policy will enable the County Council to mitigate tree risks to as low a level as is reasonably practicable