Adult social services
Adult social services look after the social, physical and mental wellbeing of adults across Norfolk.
Our aim is to support people in Norfolk to live fulfilling lives as independently as possible. We do this by working with individuals and communities.
All of our work is done in partnership with the private and voluntary care sector and we are committed to integrating our services fully with the NHS
- Early Help, Prevention & Transformation
- Integrated Commissioning
- Safeguarding - Adult’s Social Work
- Safeguarding - Integrated Care
- Business Development
- Finance & Departmental Management
- HR Learning & Development