Our Skills and Employment Team (SET) supports employers to help attract and recruit a more inclusive and diverse workforce.
We instil the confidence in employers to offer paid employment to people with a disability or disadvantage, which has many benefits.
What do we offer?
A comprehensive package of advice, guidance and support. This includes:
- Advice on how to become a Disability Confident employer
- Support so you can offer potential employees work trials and work experience
- Access to our pool of potential employees
- Practical hands-on 1:1 support on a continuing basis
- Resources so you can learn more about being disability inclusive
- We can recommend employees to meet your business needs
Find out how we can support and help you become a Disability Confident employer: