Good health and safety makes good business sense.
Your staff are your biggest assets but also your biggest investment, and their health, safety and well-being at work is important to ensure they are productive and your organisation achieves its goals.
If you provide services to others, including customers, students or members of the community, you also need to make sure you are acting in a safe manner.
Competent health, safety and well-being advice
Risk is a part of life, and the Health, Safety and Well-being team bring a sensible, risk-aware approach to health and safety management.
We have a proven track record of supporting our customers to develop a reasonable approach to risk management, achieving organisational priorities and demonstrating the value placed on employees.
Our years of experience and breadth of knowledge means we will provide you with high quality, sensible, achievable advice and support when you need it.
Flexible support package and value for money
We offer a number of off-the-shelf packages but we can also customise them to suit you, your business and your budget. You can also access our services on a pay as you go basis.
We operate on a cost-recovery basis so our services offer real value for money.
Services we offer
- Health, safety and well-being helpdesk – advice when you need it on the phone or by email
- Comprehensive health and safety management systems tailored to you including policies, guidance and template forms
- Access to specialist school and education services such as CLEAPSS
- Newsletter to keep you updated on case law, changes in legislation and current issues
- Essential tutor-led health and safety training delivered at your premises
- Access to a wide range of online e-learning courses
- Comprehensive review of your management system and support to implement identified improvements
- Compliance inspections of your sites and teams
- Support when you need it most, for example following an incident or when dealing with enforcement agencies
- Staff wellbeing assessments for teams, services or the whole business
- Individual wellbeing support
- Dispute resolution and mediation services
- Access to our employee assistance programme, offering independent, confidential professional advice and counselling services on a range of issues.
- NHS Health Checks delivered at your site for your convenience
Find out more about our comprehensive package of well-being services.
Read our terms and conditions for health, safety and well-being services.
For more details, a full list of the health and safety training courses available, or to discuss bespoke packages and multi-package discounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 573562.