Go Digital is for micro, small and medium sized businesses based in Norfolk who want to make better use of digital tools to help them grow.
How it can help your business
This free business support programme is designed to help your business do more with digital.
For example you might want to:
- Learn how to best sell your products online
- Find out how to use social media to reach new customers
- Understand how to attract new visitors to your website
- Work out the best homeworking options for your team
- Understand how different digital tools can benefit your business
The deadline for applications is 15 February 2021. Applications will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.
What you get
Go Digital provides free, quality business support funded by Norfolk County Council.
- An experienced business advisor matched to your business
- Quality advisor time dedicated to helping you identify digital opportunities that fit with and add to your business plans
- An advisor who acts as a critical friend, who can challenge your existing digital plans or help to create new ones
- A digital audit of your business and a comprehensive report of its findings
- An action plan which identifies the digital priorities and next steps for your organisation
- The opportunity to apply for a business grant worth up to £500 towards your digital action plan
How it works
After you’ve applied, we will match you with a digital advisor who will carry out a digital audit of your business. They’ll discuss your digital plans and talk about any tools that could help you.
They’ll produce a report and a personalised digital action plan which will identify next steps and priorities for your business.
They’ll arrange a follow up meeting with you to go through the action plan and support you to take the next steps. Meetings might need to take place virtually.
The support will be clear, focused and efficient.
And once you’ve agreed your plan with our advisor, you will be able to apply for a grant worth up to £500 to help you achieve your aims.
If you would like to know more about Go Digital, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If you meet these criteria, you can apply:
- Your business must be based in Norfolk
- You must have fewer than 250 employees
- Your turnover must be less than £42.9M
- You must have received less than £198k in public sector funding in the last 3 years
- You were trading positively at the end of 2019
- You already use digital technology in some way eg a website, social media account etc
To get the most out of the programme, applications should come from senior decision makers, for example senior managers, directors or founders.