Once you've spoken to a Go Digital Advisor and agreed a digital action plan, you can apply for a grant of up to £500 to help you achieve your aims.
Applications will be processed on a first come first served basis. If your application is successful, you must claim for all your project costs by 30 June 2021. We can only pay claims in arrears.
To apply for the £500 grant, you must make sure:
- The project you wish to fund links directly to your Go Digital Action Plan
- If the total cost of your project is over £500, you have match funding in place
- The project you want to fund is not replacing ‘like for like’ and it improves your business
- Your project is funding one or more of the following:
- Specialist consultancy to enable the successful adoption and embedding of digital tool/s
- Specialist software eg customer relationship management (CRM) or electronic risk management (ERM), cloud storage, data protection
- Specialist hardware eg laptops, desktops, tablet computers, devices routers and servers
- Enhanced digital connectivity such as installation costs
- Digital training
Costs it can't cover:
- Like for like replacement of equipment
- Subscription costs or ongoing revenue costs
- Costs incurred that don’t relate to the Digital Action Plan
- Costs incurred before participation in the programme
- Salaries or running costs
Include quotes with your application
Your application must include quotes from your chosen supplier for the work they're carrying out.
For projects under £1000, a single quotation is allowed – but if possible, get additional quotations.
For projects between £1000 and higher, you need a minimum of three quotes to ensure competition. You'll need to tell us which is your preferred supplier.
All quotes must:
- Include the supplier's name and address
- Be addressed to you
- Show details of the work the suppliers are providing
- Include company registration number and VAT number (where possible)
- Be from a supplier that can be verified through a website
We will run basic checks on suppliers to check they are genuine.
Please email the quotes to email@example.com after you've completed our online form.