Adult Social Services
Care and support organisations in Norfolk can use our online form.
Contact Adult Social Services
Organisations and groups in Norfolk
Responsible for the planning and buying of health care services for the local area.
This independent organisation provides impartial advice, support, guidance and information to the health and social care sector.
- Provides impartial information, advice and guidance
- Disseminates funding for workforce development
- Raises the profile of care career pathways and professional development
- Supports the education and training of unpaid carers
- Produces useful publications including an e-bulletin and Norfolk Care News