Active Norfolk is the Active Partnership for Norfolk, funded by Sport England to help Norfolk residents to live a healthy and active lifestyle. We do this by working collaboratively with local partners to create the conditions for an active county.
We develop and share information and resources to help our partners utilise physical activity to achieve their goals, broker partnerships, support workforce development, and promote activity opportunities.
On our website you can find information about:
- How physical activity can improve health and wellbeing, and help to manage long term health conditions
- Funding and training opportunities
- Our work supporting the education sector
- Evaluation and insight resources
- Local physical activity opportunities
Visit the Active Norfolk website.
Sign up for email updates
Sign up to receive Active Norfolk newsletters, which contain information on local and national resources for physical activity, health and wellbeing, training opportunities, and much more.
- Active Norfolk News and Updates: A quarterly newsletter with updates about key programmes of Active Norfolk’s work in the development of physical activity and sport for Norfolk. Also contains information, resources, and training opportunities relating to physical activity and wellbeing.
- Health and Social Care Update: A monthly newsletter for health and social care staff. Receive information about national research and insight, training opportunities, and resources to help you support patient health and wellbeing through physical activity.
- Children and Young People Update: A quarterly newsletter for those working with children and young people. Contains information relating to national research and insight, training opportunities, and resources to support positive health and educational outcomes for children and young people through physical activity.
- Active Workplaces: A monthly newsletter with information and resources for employees and employers who are interested in supporting physical activity in the workplace.