Active Norfolk is the Active Partnership for Norfolk, funded by Sport England to help Norfolk residents to live a healthy and active lifestyle. We do this by working collaboratively with local partners to create the conditions for an active county.
We develop and share information and resources to help our partners utilise physical activity to achieve their goals, broker partnerships, support workforce development, and promote activity opportunities.
On our website you can find information about:
- How physical activity can improve health and wellbeing, and help to manage long term health conditions
- Funding and training opportunities
- Our work supporting the education sector
- Evaluation and insight resources
- Local physical activity opportunities
Visit the Active Norfolk website.
Sign up for email updates
Sign up to receive Active Norfolk newsletters, which contain information on local and national resources for:
- Physical activity
- Health and wellbeing
- Training opportunities
- Data and insight
and much more.
We have a general news and updates newsletter containing updates related to physical activity, as well as a dedicated newsletter for those with an interest in health and social care.