National restrictions apply in England from Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December.
You are required to stay at home, with a limited set of exemptions:
- Work, if you cannot work from home
- For exercise and recreation outdoors with your household, your support bubble, or with one person from another household when on your own
- Medical reasons, appointments or to escape harm
- To shop for food and essentials
- To provide care for vulnerable people or to volunteer
- To provide childcare
If you have any of the coronavirus symptoms you must self-isolate straightway and get a test. You must continue to isolate if you test positive or are told to isolate by NHS Test and Trace.