Cookie Consent by Council housing - Norfolk County Council

Council housing

Norfolk County Council does not manage council housing.

To apply to join the council housing list, or to request repairs to your council house, you need to contact your local district, borough or city council.

District, borough and city council contact details

To find your local council, enter your postcode on our map.

Breckland District Council

Elizabeth House, Walpole Loke, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1EE

Tel: 01362 656870
Fax: 01362 692582

Breckland House, St. Nicholas Street, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1BT

Tel: 01362 656870
Fax: 01842 765117

Broadland District Council

Thorpe Lodge, Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR7 0DU

Tel:01603 431133
Fax: 01603 300087

Great Yarmouth Borough Council

Town Hall, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 2QF

Tel: 01493 856100
Fax: 01493 846359

King's Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council

King's Court, Chapel Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1EX

Tel: 01553 616200
Fax: 01553 691663
Online contact form for King's Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council

North Norfolk District Council

Holt Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9EN

Tel: 01263 513811
Fax: 01263 515042
Online contact:

Norwich City Council

City Hall, Norwich, NR2 1NH

Tel: 0344 980 3333
Fax: 01603 213000
Online contact form for Norwich City Council

South Norfolk District Council

South Norfolk House, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, NR15 2XE

Tel: 01508 533633
Fax: 01508 533695

Was this webpage helpful?