Ways to help you socialise and engage with your local community.
You can get help with transport so you can get out in your local community.
The information includes paying for transport, concessionary transport and making your journey as easy as possible. There is also information for people who have reduced mobility.
You can also find transport options on Norfolk Community Directory. You can filter on your specific needs, so you can find suitable transport options.
Things to do
You can find things to do on the Norfolk Community Directory – which includes free activities. You can filter on your specific needs, so you can find suitable activities.
Active Norfolk have a range of activities and opportunities in Norfolk.
The following organisations work with us to help find you activities in your local area. They help support you to find the things that are important to you.
- Lily online directory– support for people in:
- King’s Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council
- Can Connect – support for people in:
- North Norfolk District Council
- Breckland Council
- Better Together Norfolk – support for people in:
- Norwich City Council
- South Norfolk District Council
- Broadland District Council
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council