From 1 October 2019, there will be a new Early Childhood and Family Service (ECFS), offering support to 0-5-year-olds and their families.
How and where you get support, depends on what you need.
Everyone will be able to:
If you want to meet other parents, or need someone to talk to:
- You can come to a drop-in event. These will be held at places like your local library, church hall or cafe. Members of the ECFS team will come to these events regularly, so you can chat with them
- We can help you set up your own groups and activities
- We can let you know about local events and activities, such as parent and toddler groups and play sessions. You can also search for local groups and activities online
If you need extra help:
- We can come and visit you at home - or somewhere else where you feel comfortable
- You can join us at a group session, where a member of the team can help you
- You can come along to one of our parenting support courses
- We can put you in touch with other people who can help, such as our early help and family support service