Change your address, contact details or service requirements

If you’ve registered for our services (eg library membership, adult education enrolment, school/college transport), you can tell us about a change of address, update your contact details or advise us of new transport requirements by sending us your:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Date of birth
  • Contact telephone number

Give us your old contact details and your new contact details, let us know when you want the new details to take effect, and tell us which services you registered for.

To protect your personal information, you’ll also need to attach a form of identification.  This could be a photo or a scan of a document. Here are some examples of suitable ID:

  • Your driving licence
  • Council Tax bill
  • Council or housing association rent card
  • A recent electricity, gas or telephone bill

Proof of identity is not required if you are updating your details for school and college transport.

Email these details to or send them to:

Customer Services
Norfolk County Council
County Hall
Martineau Lane

Changing personal details for your My Norfolk account

If you registered for a My Norfolk account, you can update the personal information included in it at any time by signing in to your account.

Sign in to My Norfolk

Was this webpage helpful?