Information about technology to support Deaf children and young people.
Radio aid systems
Vision Impairment technology
Vision Impairment includes a range of conditions which affect clarity of vision and visual field. Technology can be an important tool for increasing access and independence for children and young people with Vision Impairments.
Virtual School Sensory Support uses a combination of assistive and mainstream technology to support children and young people including:
- Screen reader software
- Screen magnification software
- Electronic Video magnifier
- Refreshable braille displays
- Braille translation software and embossers
- Voice recognition software
- Remote Wi-Fi Cameras
Latest support and guidance for Vision Impairment