Norfolk Heritage Centre is on the second floor of the Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library in The Forum, Norwich.
We hold the most comprehensive collection of published material telling the story of Norfolk and its people. Nearly all of our collections are searchable on the libraries catalogue.
- More than half a million printed volumes, maps, newspapers and photographs
- PCs and free internet access
- Access to the most popular Norfolk Record Office archives
- Microform readers and reader-printers
- Free access to Norfolk Library and Information Service's online subscriptions, including Find My Past and the British Newspaper Archive