Have your say
Public consultation on transport issues and options
We are running a public consultation between Tuesday, 8 May and Tuesday, 3 July 2018 and, at this stage, we would like to know your views on any transport issues that exist to the west of Norwich. This is your chance to have your say and help to determine what, if anything, needs to be done to improve transport links or provision in this part of the county – so make sure you take the opportunity to respond to the consultation.
You can also come along to one of the nine consultation events being held throughout May and June, where you can speak to County Council staff and respond to the consultation in person.
The consultation events will be held from 10.30am to 8pm each day, with the exception of the Taverham event, which will finish at 7pm, and the venues and dates are as follows:
- Ringland Village Hall - Thursday 10 May
- Hockering Village Hall - Thursday 17 May
- Hall for all, Weston Longville - Tuesday 22 May
- Easton Village Hall - Thursday 31 May
- Taverham Village Hall - Tuesday 5 June
- The Forum, Norwich - Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 June
- The Costessey Centre - Monday 18 June
- Hellesdon Parish Office - Tuesday 26 June
If you have any questions or queries on the Norwich Western Link please contact the team by email: Norwichwesternlink@norfolk.gov.uk.