Explore Norfolk this Summer
Looking for things to do this summer in Norfolk? You’ve come to the right place.
Whether you want to visit somewhere new, get more active, keep your family entertained or find out what’s going on near you, Explore Norfolk This Summer brings together all these things and more to help you have a brilliant summer.
Throughout July and August we’ll be sharing information and ideas on things to do and places to go on our Facebook page and Twitter account. We’ll have information on events and activities from across the county, as well as weekly competitions to enter with some great prizes, including tickets to attractions and events.
We’ve listed below some of our favourite webpages and websites that should give you some inspiration for how to make the most of a Norfolk summer.
- Visit Norfolk's famous museums
- Get out into the country and explore Norfolk
- Enjoy the courses and activities at Whitlingham
- See what your local Children's Centre has on this summer
- Enjoy Norfolk's beautiful scenery by bike
- Find out about the great events happening at a library near you
- Ways to get around Norfolk this summer
- Learn new skills and gain experience this summer
- Learn some new skills this summer
- Look after yourself this summer and get healthier
- Find events and explore local history
- Activities for young people with special educational needs and disabilities