Make a complaint

We're always keen to hear how we can improve our services and understand that we won't always get everything right first time.

User feedback is an important part of this process.

Submit feedback about a service or Norfolk County Council employee

Track or submit a highways defect report

Make an official complaint

Was this webpage helpful?