Contact Norfolk County Council
The quickest way to get in touch is through our online form:
There are lots of other ways you can contact Norfolk County Council.
- For HR enquiries (for example references and pension queries) go to PeopleNet
- Social Care Emergency Team (out of hours)
- For all media enquiries contact our press office
- Main number - 0344 800 8020 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
- Fax - 0344 800 8012 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Text message - 07767 647670 (Monday to Friday 9am - 4.45pm)
- Text Relay 18001 0344 800 8020
- Human Resources and staff enquiries - 01603 222212 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
- To report a problem with a street light call our contractors Amey - 0344 8008008
Norfolk County Council
If you contact us using any of the methods above, your information may be recorded and we may share this with third parties and other agencies to answer your query or provide a service to you.
How to get to County Hall
The County Hall site is close to the A47 Norwich southern bypass, one mile from the railway station and from the city centre bus station. Further information including maps, directions and transport details can be found via Google.