Contact Norfolk County Council
There are lots of different ways you can contact Norfolk County Council.
- E-mail - email@example.com (it helps us to manage your query if you include your address and postcode within your message.)
- For HR enquiries (for example references and pension queries) go to PeopleNet
- Social Care Emergency Team (out of hours)
- Main number - 0344 800 8020 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
- Fax - 0344 800 8012 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Text message - 07767 647670 (Monday to Friday 9am - 4.45pm)
- Text Relay 18001 0344 800 8020
- Human Resources and staff enquiries - 01603 222212 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
Norfolk County Council
If you contact us using any of the methods above, your information may be recorded and we may share this with third parties and other agencies to answer your query or provide a service to you.