Contact Norfolk County Council
There are lots of different ways you can contact Norfolk County Council.
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org (it helps us to manage your query if you include your address and postcode within your message.)
- 0344 800 8020 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
- Fax - 0344 800 8012 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Text message - 07767 647670 (Monday to Friday 9am - 4.45pm)
- Textphone - 0344 800 8011 (Monday to Friday 9am - 4.45pm)
From July 2016, when you call us you will hear different options. These options match the website categories as selected by real customers via a workshop earlier in the year.
Some options encourage you to go online and complete your task instead of holding for an adviser. If you are able to go online, consider doing so. The Council will save approximately £4 for every customer that goes online instead of calling. We have 300,000 calls a year and if only 10% of those callers went online instead, the Council would save £120,000, which could be spent on running essential services.
If you wish to feedback to us about the new telephone options, email email@example.com.
Post or in person
Norfolk County Council
If you contact us using any of the methods above, your information may be recorded and we may share this with third parties and other agencies to answer your query or provide a service to you.