- A vision for Norfolk in 2021 was approved by Norfolk county council on 12 February 2018. This sets out the direction of the Council in the next three years, and what it would like to achieve.
- Devolution is the redistribution of power and funding from central to local government
- Information about data protection, your privacy, how we collect and use your personal information and your rights under GDPR
- Download the full constitution or view the different parts which make it up
- Non-political standards of expected behaviour
- What expenses members are entitled to claim
- Data about Norfolk and our population
- The Code of Corporate Governance sets out or governance standards