Social care and health training and skills development
Norfolk and Suffolk County Councils work with partners to support the adult health and social care workforce in Norfolk and Suffolk. We empower people to develop new skills and improve confidence. This helps them to deliver high-quality care to local people.
What we offer
- 1:1 mentoring support for workers, care managers and providers. Our mentoring offer is central to our work.
- Online workshops on topics such as progression pathways and building your workplace confidence
- If you are a care provider we can come to you to deliver staff training
- Support to find funded training opportunities
- The latest news and up to date information. You can sign up to our free newsletter and find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
We can help
- Managers or employers in Norfolk and Suffolk, who need to identify and access staff training
- Staff who want further training and to develop their skills. All workers are eligible - administration, housekeeping and kitchen staff, self-employed staff and personal assistants.
- Anyone who currently works in voluntary or unpaid roles in adult social care
- People who provide a service to the sector. For example, emergency services or leisure centre staff.
- Anyone who is interested in working in adult social care and health in Norfolk or Suffolk