Our dedicated career progression mentors provide support to the adult social care and health workforce in Norfolk and Suffolk. People who have had mentoring say the support is a valuable resource. It has improved their confidence and made them more likely to take up future training or education.
Our mentors can:
- Offer advice to workers. There is the opportunity for much-valued self-reflection.
- Help enable workers' career progression and job satisfaction
- Tailor support to suit individual needs
- Support anyone who is undertaking training, qualifications or any sort of professional development
- Help with study skills, planning and managing time
- Help find suitable funded training opportunities and e-learning courses
- Help workers overcome day-to-day challenges and gain confidence
If you, or the people you manage, have not studied recently, we can help you prepare and offer support with study skills. We can even organise the loan of a laptop!
Contact us to book an initial conversation with a mentor to see how they can help you or your workforce.