Toggle mobile menu visibility

Make a complaint

If you are making a complaint for the first time, please use our feedback form to tell us about the problem.

We know that we won't always get everything right. This gives us a chance to sort it out before you make an official complaint.

You can send us feedback about a council service or a Norfolk County Council employee.

If you want to report a problem with a highway or public right of way, please use our report a highways problem page.

Tell us something about a service or a Norfolk County Council employee

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon