Toggle mobile menu visibility

Personal injury claims

If you are an external solicitor, you need to use the Claims Portal if you wish to make a claim for personal injury caused by:

  • A road traffic accident
  • A transport or highway accident
  • An accident at a school in Norfolk County Council
  • An accident in the workplace of Norfolk County Council

You will need to register on the portal and look for our reference as we self insure for these claims.

Our Claims portal ID is G00014.