Toggle mobile menu visibility

Supported living providers

Supported living can be either shared accommodation or individual units where support is provided on-site as part of the accommodation. It is often appropriate for clients with learning disabilities or mental health problems. ‘Floating support’ can also be provided within a client’s own home and is seen as a support and enablement provision.

All providers must be accredited with us before they can be asked to quote for a package of care. This involves completion of application forms and signing the contract. Our Quality Assurance team then assess your application and will contact you for clarification or more information if necessary. Once accredited you will be added to our provider lists which our social workers use to contact providers to ask for quotes for new packages of care. All providers must be registered with the Care Quality Commission

We sometimes have need for a mini-competition for the provision of care within a scheme. This is done through our online e-tendering system, in-Tend. Full instructions for registration and use of the system can be found at on thein-Tend website. You will be notified via this system, and the email alerts it sends out, of mini-competitions carried out under this select list.

If you wish to become accredited with us then please email us at with the organisation full name and address, and relevant CQC Id.  Please use this email address for any queries you may have about the contract.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon