Toggle mobile menu visibility

Change your address or contact details

If you use our services and your details have changed, use our online form to update your information.

Services include:

  • Adult education
  • Adult social care
  • Libraries
  • School admissions
  • School or college transport

Change your details

Update your My Norfolk account

We can't change your My Norfolk account details for you. You'll need to do that yourself by signing in to your My Norfolk account. This is to protect your personal information.

Sign in to My Norfolk

Update your details by post

If you prefer to let us know by post, send us your old contact details and your new contact details. Include:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Date of birth
  • Contact telephone number

Tell us which services you registered for.

Let us know when you want the new details to take effect.

You'll also need to include a copy of one of the following, as proof of your identity. Please do not send original documents.

  • Your driving licence
  • Council Tax bill
  • Council or housing association rent card
  • A recent electricity, gas or telephone bill

You do not need to send proof of identity for school and college transport changes unless you're changing your address.

Send everything to:

Customer Services
Norfolk County Council
County Hall
Martineau Lane