Toggle mobile menu visibility

Main webpages related to Help with living costs

Client Hardship Service (CHS)

Help to overcome financial problems and achieve independence through money management and wrap-around support

Food support

Help with getting food including free school meals and local food banks

Help and advice with utility bills

Where to get advice if you are struggling to pay utility bills including energy, water, council tax and phone bills

Cost of living vouchers

If your child gets free school meals you will also receive a monthly cost of living voucher