Toggle mobile menu visibility

Get a carer's assessment

Who can have a carer's assessment

Carer's assessments are for adults who provide unpaid care and support to someone who:

  • Lives in Norfolk and;
  • Is aged 18 or over and;
  • Is disabled, ill or elderly

You can have a carer's assessment even if the person you care for doesn't get any help for their care and support from us.

There are separate assessments for parent carers and young carers: