Cookie Consent by Contact our adult social care team (social services) - Norfolk County Council

Contact our adult social care team

Before you get in touch

If you have a general question, you might be able to find the answer in our Care, Support and Health pages. Here are some of the more popular guides:

Tell us about yourself or someone you look after

Make a support needs enquiry online  

Other ways to contact us

if you need help with your care, or need to report an adult at risk of harm, you can call 0344 800 8020.
This number is open 24 hours a day.

Text: 07767 647670
Minicom: 0344 800 8011
Fax: 0344 800 8012

Was this webpage helpful?