Supported Living

Supported Living is shared housing or individual homes for people of working age who have care and support needs. Care and support are provided to help people live independently in the community.

Supported Living gives people choice and control to:

  • Be as independent as possible
  • Be part of a community and actively contribute and participate
  • Live alone or with other people
  • Learn new skills and make new friends
  • Access support services in the community
  • Have control over money

Who can move in

Who is eligible for Supported Living and how needs are assessed

Future plans and development

We are working with other organisations to create more Supported Living accommodation

Information for developers

Supported housing developers can apply for part of our £18m capital fund