Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are still running most of our activities online, which are open to anyone.
We appreciate this isn’t the same as meeting in person, but lots of parents have found these a useful alternative while waiting for an opportunity to meet face to face.
You can attend any of the virtual groups and activities, wherever you live in Norfolk. Some activities do need to be pre-booked as numbers are limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
- Baby Days
- Six weeks of free online sessions for babies with their parents/carers. Each session will have a new learning activity to try out with your baby, plus an opportunity to meet other parents and talk to knowledgeable staff. Best suited to babies who are not yet walking
- Toddler Days
- Six weeks of free online sessions for under 5s with their parents/carers. A chance to meet other parents, talk to knowledgeable staff and take part in fun, learning activities
- Baby Massage
- A free five week course introducing massage strokes that can help with colic and support you and your baby to feel more relaxed, whilst strengthening your bond
- Baby Massage for Dads
- A free five week course, just for Dads, introducing massage strokes that support Dad and baby to feel more relaxed, whilst strengthening their bond
You can also watch our activity videos on YouTube
Face to face groups
Some face to face groups are available across the county, for families needing a little extra help. This could be for example, if children are not meeting their developmental milestones or parents are feeling isolated and lonely and need a chance to socialise.
If you think this might apply to you, fill in our request support form, ticking "yes" for extra support and one of our team will be in touch.
Request support from the Early Childhood and Family Service
Stay up to date
You can find information, updates and activities in the following ways:
If you want to speak to a member of our team call 0344 800 8020, email email@example.com, or contact us via Facebook Messenger.
ECFS courses for parents
If you need a little extra support, you can also request a place on one of our free courses for parents. Our courses are running online via Microsoft Teams, or in small face to face groups at our risk assessed bases. Extra hygiene measures are in place and we will ask you to wear a face covering, unless your are exempt.
- Solihull Parenting Course
- A 10 week course to help you learn more about your child’s development and behaviour. What is their behaviour telling you?
- Baby Massage
- A 5 week course for introducing massage strokes. This can help with colic and support you and your baby to feel more relaxed, whilst strengthening your bond.
- Freedom Course
- A 10 week course for women who would like to look at healthy relationships and to have a safe environment to be able to discuss and understand previous and current relationships.
- Triple P
- An 8 week course that offers support, information and practical answers to everyday parenting concerns.
- Circle of Security
- An 8 week course based on supporting and strengthening the attachment between you and your child.