SEN services and support in further education

All further education providers should set out the SEN Support they offer on their website.

If it is a sixth form, you can use Norfolk Schoolfinder website to search for the sixth form and there will be link to their SEND offer.

Norfolk Schoolfinder

If it is a further education college, you can visit their website. Try searching for: 

  • SEN Local Offer
  • SEN information report
  • Additional learning support or
  • Student support

Further education colleges in Norfolk

Read about the SEN support that is available at: