Transfer to secondary school for September 2017
Offers of secondary school places were made on 1 March 2017.
You can find important information about your secondary school here.
If you still need to apply for a place for September 2017 contact the admissions team.
A small number of parents of children with an EHCP have been sent letters reminding them to apply for a high school place for September 2017. This has been done in error and such letters should be disregarded.
Full information about the admission process in Norfolk as well as frequently asked questions can be found in Parents' guide to admissions to schools in Norfolk 2017/18.
- Detailed guide to Secondary schools in Norfolk
- Secondary admission application form
- If you have further questions contact the admissions team
Secondary school admissions timetable 2017-18
- Round opens - 8 September 2016
- Round closes - 31 October 2016
- National Offer day - admissions team contact parents with offer of a place - 1 March 2017
- Date for lodging your intention to appeal - 20 March 2017
- Lat application closing date - 18 March 2017
- Mini admission round to consider changes - 3 April 2017
- Appeals hearings - May/June 2017
- Waiting lists maintained until - 31 December 2017