We offer a range of eBooks, eAudio books, eNewspapers and eMagazines that library members can download free of charge, with no reservation or overdue charges. All you need is a library card. Read or listen on your computer, smartphone, tablet or eBook reader.
eBooks and eAudio books from OverDrive
Search the Norfolk OverDrive website
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN
- Borrow up to six titles for three weeks
- OverDrive is compatible with most devices including Kindle Fire tablets (but not Kindle eReaders)
- You can borrow items on your mobile device (iOS 9.0 or later, Android 5.0 or later, and Windows 10) by downloading the new Libby App
- If you have an older device you can download the OverDrive app from your App store
Visit the OverDrive help pages for answers to technical problems, including a list of compatible devices, or fill out their online form.
For help with the Libby App visit the Libby Help website.
eNewspapers and eMagazines from PressReader
Sign up for free PressReader access
- Access thousands of newspapers and magazines online (UK and worldwide coverage)
- Sign up for free with your library card and PIN Library card user guide
- Sign up and access on the web or download the app for tablets and mobiles from your app store
- Read online or download newspapers and magazines to your mobile device to read anytime
- You can increase text size, translate into 17 languages or listen with the read aloud function
Please note: free access is only available when signing up with your library card and pin number. Signing in with a social media account will result in being charged for using this service.
For user guides, tutorials and help with any technical queries visit the PressReader help centre.
eAudio books from Borrowbox
Search the Norfolk Borrowbox website
Visit the BorrowBox help page
(log-in required) for help with using the service, or email email@example.com
eMagazines from RBdigital - now moved to OverDrive
Our RBdigital eMagazines have now moved to OverDriveand the Libby app. There are no checkout limits, so you'll be able to borrow as many as you like.