Civil parking enforcement and legal orders
On-street parking enforcement in Norfolk transferred from the police to local authorities on 7 November 2011.
Enforcement of on-street parking restrictions, including yellow lines and time-limited spaces, is now carried out by Civil Enforcement Officers managed by local councils;
- Norwich City Council covers the Norwich area - email@example.com
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council covers Great Yarmouth - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Norfolk Council covers South Norfolk - email@example.com
- King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council covers King's Lynn, West Norfolk, North Norfolk, Broadland and Breckland - firstname.lastname@example.org
They have the power to issue Penalty Charge Notices (parking tickets) for parking infringements, and manage this process.
Parking Legal Orders
Below is a table that shows the different types of legal Order in force in each town or parish. Orders that can be viewed are shown in purple.
Other Orders can be viewed upon request at County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2DH.
- Gorleston Waiting Restrictions, Gorleston Waiting Restrictions - Amendment
- Gorleston Parking Bays
- Gorleston Loading Restrictions
- Gorleston Loading Bay
- Gorleston Restricted Zone
- Gorleston, Bells Road Parking Bays
- Gorleston, Bridge Road Parking Bay Amendments
- Gorleston, Kennedy Avenue Street Parking Places
- Great Yarmouth Central Waiting Restrictions
- Great Yarmouth Central Parking Bays
- Great Yarmouth Central Residents Parking Bays
- Great Yarmouth Central Loading Bay
- Great Yarmouth Central Clearway
- Great Yarmouth Central Regent Road Restricted Zone
- Great Yarmouth Central Trafalgar Road Amendment Order 2018
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Waiting Restrictions
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Parking Bays
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Loading Restrictions
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Loading Bay
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Clearway
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Market Place Restricted Zone
- Great Yarmouth Town Centre Parking Bays (Regent Street Amendment Order)