Information for homeowners

As a homeowner there are certain steps you can take to protect your home.  The pages below provide hints and tips on how you can protect your home, implement sustainable drainage and conserve water.

Flooding emergencies

If there is any risk of danger to people, property or the environment from floodwater you should not hesitate to ring 999. 

Read our advice on dealing with flooding emergencies.

If you think that water is coming from a sewer or water mains, call Anglian Water on 0800 771 881 straight away.