Residential planning applications
We do not deal with residential planning applications, such as; extensions, change of use, commercial developments or lighting.
You need to contact your local planning authority for residential planning applications
- Breckland District Council
- Broads Authority
- Broadland District Council
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council
- King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- North Norfolk District Council
- Norwich City Council
- South Norfolk Council
We are responsible for determining planning applications, related to mineral extraction, waste management facilities, and the County Council’s own development (eg fire stations).