Cookie Consent by Report a flood - Norfolk County Council

Report a flood

In an emergency

If there is any risk of danger to people or property from floodwater ring 999 immediately.


In non-emergencies

To report flooding anywhere in Norfolk use the links below or call 0344 800 8013

Flooding from a burst water main or sewer flooding

Contact your service provider:  Anglian Water Services or Suffolk and Essex Water.

Flooding on a road or footpath

Report a flooded road or footpath

Flooding to your property

We will normally only progress to a formal investigation where flooding falls into one of the following categories:

  • Internal flooding to properties
  • Flooding affecting critical infrastructure eg hospitals, schools
  • Flooding to priority roads eg gritting roads

The resulting report identifies causes and recommends actions to prevent or alleviate the situation from happening again.

Individual property addresses are not published within the reports or shared with any commercial third parties.

You can also use the form tell us about past flooding that has affected your property or community.

This service is not for emergencies.

Report flooding to your property

If you have photos or videos of flooding, email these with a description and as much information as you can -

Emergency numbers

Norfolk County Council

District Local Authorities

Report a problem

  • Report a power cut - 105
  • Report a gas leak - 0800 111 999

Other useful contacts

Was this webpage helpful?