Gypsies, Roma and Travellers
- The Norfolk & Suffolk Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Service assists landowners, provides training and manages sites
- An unauthorised encampment is where any person camps on land they do not own.
- There are a number of authorised Gypsy and Traveller sites across Norfolk and Suffolk, both council and privately owned.
- If you wish to apply for a pitch you must complete an application.
- An unauthorised development is where a person has developed one area of land they own for residential use but without planning permission.