Toggle mobile menu visibility

Unauthorised developments

An unauthorised development is where a person has developed an area of land they own for residential use but without planning permission.

Long term encampments by Gypsies, Roma and Travellers can fall into this category.

For information and advice on how to deal with an unauthorised development relating to the Gypsy, Roma and Traveller community please contact your local district council planning department.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon