TITAN travel training
TITAN (Travel Independence Training across Norfolk) offers young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) support to help them to become confident independent travellers.
We offer a range of opportunities for young people aged 10 (Year 6) to 25, both in school and the community, supporting effective transition to travelling independently.
This is a free service offered by Children's Services providing comprehensive learning and support.
TITAN travel independence training has shown to have positive effects on the lives of the young people trained, as well as those around them. Successful travel training helps to:
- Develop life skills so young people can become more independent, increasing confidence and self-esteem
- Increase interaction with other young people of the same age, building important social skills
- Open up more opportunities, such as greater access to education, training, jobs, volunteering, leisure and social activities
- Build confidence about going to a new school or college
- Provide greater freedom so young people can be less reliant on their parents and carers to take them places
Get in touch
If you want to know more about how TITAN can help, please email email@example.com