Digital inclusion strategy
Cabinet agreed the refreshed Digital Inclusion Strategy at its meeting on 6 December 2021.
The strategy's vision is that:
"Every Norfolk resident is provided with the appropriate digital access opportunities to meet their needs and enable them to be digitally included in all aspects of their lives"
We'll achieve the vision by:
- Working in partnership to target activity and make best use of resources
- Enabling universal access to connectivity in the county
- Supporting access to devices and equipment
- Increasing digital skills and confidence in key cohorts
- Developing the skills of our staff to understand how to support residents to access and use technology to improve their lives